Richard Umberto, Founder of Perfect Routines - A top personal training agency in Lagos, Nigeria spent some time with us and showed us this 4 MOVE ABDOMINAL CIRCUIT.
We think you should DEFINITELY try this at home if you are trying to get a strong, tight and firm core and get more defined abdominals.
Do each exercise for 30 seconds with a 10 second rest in-between each one.
1. Bicycle crunches
- excellent exercise for building abdominal strength and toning your thighs.
2. Cross Leg Elbow Tap
- Great for working out your obliques (the sides and front of the abdomen)
3. Dragon Fly Sit ups
- Named after its creator Bruce Lee, Great for your entire core!
- Builds isometric strength to help sculpt your waistline and improve your posture.
Repeat the circuit for 3 sets.
- Remember to control your breathing and keep it regular.
- Keep your core tight for a more effective work out.
- Drink water and stretch.
Video Edited by JYB Television.
Remember to subscribe for more hints and tips from Lifeland.
For more information and updates follow us on Twitter, Instagram and Like our Page on Facebook!